This is historic: The South American giant Argentina has just officially legalized the production, sale, prescription and, above all, self-production of Cannabis for medical use. Argentine companies will be able to produce, import and export.
The Cannabis Planet has an appointment with legalization.
The expected repercussions will be worldwide. Fresh news about weed is always on Le Cannabiste!
* * *
Buenos Aires on November 11, 2020: The decree of implementation of the law has just been signed by the hand of President Alberto Fernandez.
Here is the publication in the Argentinean Official Gazette:
* * *
By this decree the law now allows:
- The associative and networked personal culture
- The establishment of a national medical Cannabis program: called Reprocann managed by the Ministry of Health
- The creation of a production and processing company
- It will be possible for Argentines to import and export medical Cannabis
The personal culture of Cannabis has been the object of a struggle led by families united in association for the right to health care.
Among them, Le Figaro quotes the most emblematic Mama Cultiva Fundadoras.
* * *
Here is an excerpt translated from their expression on Facebook:
“Today we cry but with joy and happiness because we have started this fight for our children (…) and we are one big family, crying and fighting for the same right :
THE RIGHT TO QUALITY OF LIFE!
BECAUSE WE ARE NOW LAWFUL !!!
BECAUSE WE WILL GROW OUR MEDICINE WITHOUT FEAR, BECAUSE SOME DREAMS COMPLETE AND THIS WAS ONE OF OUR GREATEST DREAMS!!! »
Le Cannabiste is always curious to learn and share ! If you have some information on this subject, please, contact us so we can spread the news.
– Jean-pierre Ceccaldi for The Blinc Group – Le Cannabiste 2018 all rights reserved –